The uniform is based on the school colours, navy blue and white and consists of:
- navy blue shorts
- navy blue or white polo tops
- navy blue windcheaters
- blue striped rugby tops
- summer dresses are of navy blue/white cotton fabric while pinafores are available in grey and navy blue woollen fabric
- navy blue wide brim hats
You are welcome to purchase additional items from other suppliers such as track pants, trousers, leggings etc. in plain navy blue.
Other patterns in design, fabrics or brand name logos are not acceptable in uniform items
- hair ornaments such as clips, band and ribbons must be in school colours.
- obvious branding and logos are not permitted
- face makeup and nail polish are not permitted
- acceptable jewellery includes a watch and sleeper or stud earrings.
The Uniform Shop is located in the office. We offer hats, polo tops, shorts, fleecy zip jumpers, rugby tops, dresses and back packs.
The Uniform Shop hours are
Tuesday – Thursday 9.00am – 10.00am and 2.00pm – 3.30pm or by appointment.
Some second hand uniform items are also available for purchase from the front office.
All lost property is stored in a trunk outside the library. Please assist us in being able to
return ‘lost property’ by clearly labeling your child’s belongings, especially clothing and hats.