Enrolments at Glen Osmond Primary School are in high demand. To register your interest you must be living within the Glen Osmond Primary School zone. All applications will be assessed in accordance to the school’s zone. Families not able to provide all the necessary documentation to the satisfaction of the school may not be considered for enrolment.

Click here to check your zoned primary school


Please contact the school on 08 8379 0500 or email dl.0152.enrolments@schools.sa.edu.au, to enquire about availability in your child’s year level for 2022 enrolment.


Online registrations have now closed. Please contact the school on 08 8379 0500 or email dl.0152.enrolments@schools.sa.edu.au, to enquire about availability in your child’s year level for 2023 enrolment. Offers of enrolment will take place in term 3.


To finalise your registration, you will require:

  • Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Proof of address
    • Renting residence
      • A copy of your current rental agreement (covering all of 2023 or ‘Letter of Intent’ from your landlord / agent)
      • A copy of your Bond Receipt, issued by Consumer and Business Services
    • Purchased residence
      • A copy of your Contract of Sale and recent Rates bill.
      • Gas/Electricity Bill: If you have only just connected electricity / gas, please provide a copy of your welcome email from your supplier, showing name, supply address and connection date.
      • A copy of your child’s visa documentation (if applicable). If your child has limited oral and written English; we expect that they attend an Intensive English Language School to develop their English proficiency.

Please note:

        • Renting a room or rooms does not constitute a usual place of residence. Families must rent an entire property.
        • If a parent is claiming the child lives with a relative or friend to gain entry to a non-local school, parents should provide evidence that the friend/relative is the child’s legal guardian, such as a parenting order from the Family Court.
        • If you are a full fee-paying international tertiary student studying on visa subclass 500 you will need to visit www.internationalstudents.sa.edu.au for the enrolment process, application form and fees.