Please contact the school by email on email@example.com to enquire about enrolment vacancies in Reception to Year 6 for 2023.
In accordance with updated protocols from the Department for Education, we are now able to accept enrolments from non-zoned families if capacity exists.
Please click on the link below to complete the online Registration of Interest for Enrolment for Reception to Year 6 for 2024 enrolment.
Please ensure you select the correct the correct start for starting reception in 2024. Information regarding 2024 mid-year enrolment will be made available as soon as possible.
Click here to find out when your child can start school
Click here to check your zoned primary school.
Please note that this is NOT an enrolment form. Registrations close 11 August 2023.
Offers of enrolments are confirmed at the end of term 3.
- Round 1: Enrolment forms will be sent to in-zone families in week 2, term 3. This confirms your child’s enrolment at Glen Osmond Primary School.
- Round 2: Enrolment forms will be sent to non-local families in week 7, term 3. This confirms your child’s enrolment at Glen Osmond Primary School.
To finalise your registration, you will require:
- Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of address
- Renting residence
- A copy of your current rental agreement (covering all of 2023 or ‘Letter of Intent’ from your landlord / agent)
- A copy of your Bond Receipt, issued by Consumer and Business Services
- Purchased residence
- A copy of your Contract of Sale and recent Rates bill.
- Gas/Electricity Bill: If you have only just connected electricity / gas, please provide a copy of your welcome email from your supplier, showing name, supply address and connection date.
- A copy of your child’s visa documentation (if applicable). If your child has limited oral and written English; we expect that they attend an Intensive English Language School to develop their English proficiency.
- Renting a room or rooms does not constitute a usual place of residence. Families must rent an entire property.
- If a parent is claiming the child lives with a relative or friend to gain entry to a non-local school, parents should provide evidence that the friend/relative is the child’s legal guardian, such as a parenting order from the Family Court.
- If you are a full fee-paying international tertiary student studying on visa subclass 500 you will need to visit www.internationalstudents.sa.edu.au for the enrolment process, application form and fees.